AMMAN FINE HOTELS :
* Four Seasons Hotel : Between the prestigious Al Sweifiyah residential area and the Shmeisani financial district, Four Seasons offers Amman's finest setting for business or leisure. Its dramatic hilltop location presents breathtaking views of the surrounding cityscape.
* Grand Hyatt Hotel : The Hotel is the preferred hotel address for the discerning business traveller visiting Amman. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Amman's business and diplomatic district. Enjoy contemporary decor with arabesque touches and one king or queen bed, or two twin beds featuring plush pillows, the softest of sheeting and duvet. Magnificent views welcome you to an elegant retreat offering every amenity, including marble bath, generous work area and high-speed Internet access.
* Marriott Hotel : Located in the beautiful Shmeisani area, the Amman Marriott hotel offers comfort and convenience to business and leisure travellers.
The hotel is close to the business district and tourist attractions, you'll be just steps from the allure of this modern yet ancient city.
* Sheraton Hotel : Nestled in the heart of Jordan's capital, Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel and Towers naturally exudes a warm welcome to all its guests. Fabulous shopping, exquisite dining and upbeat entertainment are just footsteps away. Flexible meeting facilities complemented by personalized services in a remarkable venue set the stage for an all-out unforgettable experience.
* Kempinski Hotel : Kempinski Hotel Amman offers a lavish accommodation and the ultimate luxurious rooms and suites delicately refined to liberate your senses and add the magical touch to exceed your expectations in a leisure or business experience
* Intercontinental Hotel : Intercontinental Jordan is located in a fascinating city of contrasts showcasing a unique blend of old and new atop one of Amman's seven hills. The 440 newly-renovated rooms and suites are equipped with an array of modern amenities and the latest technology. Club Intercontinental guests enjoy private access to the Club Lounge where they can check-in and out privately and enjoy complimentary breakfast, snacks and drinks. The hotel features nine flexible and newly-renovated function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 1,500 guests.
DEAD SEA FINE HOTELS & RESORTS :
* Kempinski Ishtar Hotel : The Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea offers three luxurious enclaves set amidst gardens dotted with lagoons, waterfalls and private pools, where ancient olive trees mingle with bamboo palms, providing guests with absolute privacy in a serene and exclusive setting. Designed in affectionate tribute to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is built with local stone boasting 318 rooms and suites within a stylish Arabesque monument building that weaves clean and simple lines into an Arabian theme. . For a more luxurious and exclusive stay, the hotel offers Ishtar Villas (a boutique resort) designed with a tasteful contemporary decor. All Rooms and suites benefit from stunning views of the Dead Sea with spacious patios or balconies – the perfect places to enjoy the Dead Sea’s dramatic sunsets.
* Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea :Set on the northern shores of the Dead Sea at the lowest point on Earth, this deluxe resort, built in traditional village style, offers luxurious rooms, a range of outlets, first-class meeting and leisure facilities featuring the renowned ZARA Spa.
* Jordan Valley Marriott Hotel : Luxurious surroundings, majestic views, incredible sunsets - this is the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa. Relax and rejuvenate at this stunning resort tucked between the mountains and the Dead Sea near ancient, sacred sites such as Mount Nebo and the Jordan River.
* Holiday Inn Hotel : Drift effortlessly in the Dead Sea and pamper yourself in the spa at the luxurious Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea. A trio of interconnecting, palm-fringed swimming pools leads from our contemporary Arabesque-style hotel to the warm therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. Enjoy sea and mountain views from the balcony or terrace of your air-conditioned Guest room and indulge in mineral-rich Dead Sea salt treatments in our luxury spa. You'll find the family-friendly Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea just 40 minutes by taxi from Queen Alia International Airport.
PETRA HOTELS & RESORTS :
* Petra Crowne Plaza Hotel : Set against a breathtaking view of the Petra Mountains, Crowne Plaza Petra Hotel, is the only real choice for your visit to discover 9000 years of history.
* Movenpick Resort and Hotel : Located directly at the entrance to the historic city of Petra, the luxurious Mövenpick Resort Petra is certainly one of the most notable hotels in the Middle East.
AQABA HOTELS & RESORTS:
* Kempinski Aqaba Hotel : A year-round resort blessed with the refreshingly inviting aquatic canvas of the Red Sea, we invite you to brace yourself for an utterly transcendent sensory experience.
* Intercontinental Hotel : A PRIVATE PARADISE ON JORDAN’S RED SEA InterContinental Aqaba combines relaxing atmospheres and welcoming accommodations. This Red Sea beach resort has exceptional views of the Gulf of Aqaba, which is well known for its coral reef scuba diving and water sports. The hotel is within walking distance of the city centre, where a variety of historical ruins, the aquarium and a taste of Middle Eastern culture can always be found.
* Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba : The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking new property on the idyllic southern shores of the Red Sea, an area blessed with year round sunshine.