AMMAN FINE HOTELS : * Four Seasons Hotel : Between the prestigious Al Sweifiyah residential area and the Shmeisani financial district, Four Seasons offers Amman's finest setting for business or leisure. Its dramatic hilltop location presents breathtaking views of the surrounding cityscape.
* Grand Hyatt Hotel : The Hotel is the preferred hotel address for the discerning business traveller visiting Amman. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Amman's business and diplomatic district. Enjoy contemporary decor with arabesque touches and one king or queen bed, or two twin beds featuring plush pillows, the softest of sheeting and duvet. Magnificent views welcome you to an elegant retreat offering every amenity, including marble bath, generous work area and high-speed Internet access.
* Marriott Hotel : Located in the beautiful Shmeisani area, the Amman Marriott hotel offers comfort and convenience to business and leisure travellers.
The hotel is close to the business district and tourist attractions, you'll be just steps from the allure of this modern yet ancient city.
* Sheraton Hotel : Nestled in the heart of Jordan's capital, Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel and Towers naturally exudes a warm welcome to all its guests. Fabulous shopping, exquisite dining and upbeat entertainment are just footsteps away. Flexible meeting facilities complemented by personalized services in a remarkable venue set the stage for an all-out unforgettable experience.
* Kempinski Hotel : Kempinski Hotel Amman offers a lavish accommodation and the ultimate luxurious rooms and suites delicately refined to liberate your senses and add the magical touch to exceed your expectations in a leisure or business experience
* Intercontinental Hotel : Intercontinental Jordan is located in a fascinating city of contrasts showcasing a unique blend of old and new atop one of Amman's seven hills. The 440 newly-renovated rooms and suites are equipped with an array of modern amenities and the latest technology. Club Intercontinental guests enjoy private access to the Club Lounge where they can check-in and out privately and enjoy complimentary breakfast, snacks and drinks. The hotel features nine flexible and newly-renovated function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 1,500 guests.
DEAD SEA FINE HOTELS & RESORTS :
* Kempinski Ishtar Hotel : The Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea offers three luxurious enclaves set amidst gardens dotted with lagoons, waterfalls and private pools, where ancient olive trees mingle with bamboo palms, providing guests with absolute privacy in a serene and exclusive setting. Designed in affectionate tribute to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is built with local stone boasting 318 rooms and suites within a stylish Arabesque monument building that weaves clean and simple lines into an Arabian theme. . For a more luxurious and exclusive stay, the hotel offers Ishtar Villas (a boutique resort) designed with a tasteful contemporary decor. All Rooms and suites benefit from stunning views of the Dead Sea with spacious patios or balconies – the perfect places to enjoy the Dead Sea’s dramatic sunsets.
* Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea :Set on the northern shores of the Dead Sea at the lowest point on Earth, this deluxe resort, built in traditional village style, offers luxurious rooms, a range of outlets, first-class meeting and leisure facilities featuring the renowned ZARA Spa.
* Jordan Valley Marriott Hotel : Luxurious surroundings, majestic views, incredible sunsets - this is the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa. Relax and rejuvenate at this stunning resort tucked between the mountains and the Dead Sea near ancient, sacred sites such as Mount Nebo and the Jordan River.
* Holiday Inn Hotel : Drift effortlessly in the Dead Sea and pamper yourself in the spa at the luxurious Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea. A trio of interconnecting, palm-fringed swimming pools leads from our contemporary Arabesque-style hotel to the warm therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. Enjoy sea and mountain views from the balcony or terrace of your air-conditioned Guest room and indulge in mineral-rich Dead Sea salt treatments in our luxury spa. You'll find the family-friendly Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea just 40 minutes by taxi from Queen Alia International Airport.
PETRA HOTELS & RESORTS : * Petra Crowne Plaza Hotel : Set against a breathtaking view of the Petra Mountains, Crowne Plaza Petra Hotel, is the only real choice for your visit to discover 9000 years of history.
* Movenpick Resort and Hotel : Located directly at the entrance to the historic city of Petra, the luxurious Mövenpick Resort Petra is certainly one of the most notable hotels in the Middle East.
AQABA HOTELS & RESORTS:
* Kempinski Aqaba Hotel : A year-round resort blessed with the refreshingly inviting aquatic canvas of the Red Sea, we invite you to brace yourself for an utterly transcendent sensory experience.
* Intercontinental Hotel : A PRIVATE PARADISE ON JORDAN’S RED SEA InterContinental Aqaba combines relaxing atmospheres and welcoming accommodations. This Red Sea beach resort has exceptional views of the Gulf of Aqaba, which is well known for its coral reef scuba diving and water sports. The hotel is within walking distance of the city centre, where a variety of historical ruins, the aquarium and a taste of Middle Eastern culture can always be found.
AMMAN FINE HOTELS : * Golden Tulip Grand Palace Hotel :The Golden Tulip hotels in Amman are Superior First Class hotels. The luxurious hotels offer international standards of comfort and service, yet each hotel has a unique character and atmosphere adapted to its location. Located in the business, hotel and commercial centre of Amman. Nearby are all Government buildings, offices, banks and Embassies. Next to the Royal Culture Centre and the Sport City,...
* Regency Palace Hotel :The hotel welcoming ambiance, elegant comfort, and personalized service are designed to make your stay second to none.
Our hotel offers a complete and diverse line of services.We are compatible and flexible with all needs to fulfils all your desire , therefore, we are able to offer you a wide range of excellent rooms, exotic entertainment, variety of food and plenty of outlets...
* Century Park Hotel :Situated in the very heart of the Capital City’s diplomatic district the fully renovated luxury Century Park Hotel represents a wonderful quite Oasis just ideal for the discerning Business Traveler, Families and small Groups.
DEAD SEA FINE HOTELS : * Dead Sea Spa Hotel :The Location of the Dead Sea Spa Hotel on the east side of the Dead Sea allows an Extra hour of Sun shine in the evening which is suitable for Exposure without High Temperature and burning risk.
This Location allows gentle breeze coming from the Mediterranean Sea even in mid summer.
PETRA FINE HOTELS : * Beit Zaman Hotel and Resorts :Situated 2km from Petra in the neighbouring village of Wadi Musa, Beit Zaman is a carefully restored 19th century village designed to afford guests a high level of comfort away from the busy day's sightseeing. The very nature of the hotel's history means that it abounds with character, and each of the 129 rooms and suites possess much of the original stonework, while modern touches give the rooms a comfortable finish. The location means that the sunsets here can be striking over the valley, and the open areas are extremely pleasant, with the highlights including a covered swimming pool.
* Petra Crown Plaza Guest House :The Guest House By Crowne Plaza in Petra is set in a landscaped garden overlooking the panoramic view of the mountains nearby. To the many tourists coming to this historic city, the hotel is a popular destination among the Hotels in Petra in Jordan. The Guest House By Crowne Plaza in Petra is in the heart of this historic Nabatean city.
AQABA HOTELS & RESORTS : * Marina Plaza Hotel :Marina Plaza is located along the shores of the Red Sea, 15 km south of the busy port of Aqaba, Jordan. Standing boldly at the entrance of Tala Bay, Jordan’s premier luxury destination, the Marina Plaza Hotel boasts stunning views of the nearby marina and mountains of Egypt rising from across the Gulf of Aqaba.
* Radisson Blu Hotel and resorts :The Radisson Blu in Tala Bay is the premier luxury hotel in Aqaba with stunning views, numerous outdoor activities and fine dining restaurants. Guests can discover the wondrous coral reefs off the shores of the resort with trips led by the resort's professional staff. This resort's beautiful location and extensive amenities ensure an exciting and luxurious holiday.
* Ibis Hotel :Ideally located in the city center, close to the station or to the airport, there's bound to be an ibis hotel for your next vacation or business trip in Amman. With more than 800 hotels all over the world, and 1 in Amman, ibis offers all the services of a modern hotel at a budget price.
* Arena Space Hotel :Conveniently and centrally located in the heart of Amman an just 20 Km. away from Queen Alia International Airport. We have got just the right environment to make your stay a comfortable and relaxing experience. Our hotel is fully equipped with all the necessary leisure facilities, and when it comes to services you will feel the difference from the moment you check in.
* Toledo Hotel :Toledo Amman Hotel is situated in the heart of Amman, on the edge of the old downtown and within walking distance to the new city center. Toledo Amman Hotel is only few minutes away from major historical and biblical sites, in addition only a two minute walk to the future entertainment center “Al Abdali Project”.
PETRA FINE HOTELS : * Petra Palace Hotel :The Petra Palace Hotel takes pride in welcoming visitors from all over the world to the famous heritage site of Petra. We wish everyone a memorable and comfortable stay.
* Dana Guest House :Perched on the edge of Wadi Dana, this beautifully styled building offers breathtaking views of the reserve, comfortable rooms, traditional Arabic food, and friendly service. It contains nine bedrooms, most with private terraces, as well as facilities for courses and conferences. The guesthouse is open all year round.
* Feynan Lodge :Situated deep in Wad Araba’s remote landscape, the Feynan Lodge forms the western gateway of the Dana Biosphere Reserve, and provides an unparalleled experience in desert accommodation. This unique candle-lit Eco-lodge provides 26 uniquely designed rooms for tourists wishing to explore an undiscovered and archeologically rich area of Jordan.